Types of Federal Aid Offered At Thomas University
- Pell Grant: The Federal Pell Grant is a need-based grant with no repayment required and is designated for undergraduate students working toward a first bachelor’s degree. The amount of the grant is determined by the cost of attendance, the expected family contribution shown on the Student Aid Report, and the enrollment status. The Federal Pell Grant is intended to be the first and basic component of an undergraduate student's financial aid package. Apply by completing the FAFSA.
- Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant (SEOG): The SEOG is a need-based grant with no repayment required and is designated for undergraduate students working toward a first bachelor’s degree. Priority goes only to those students who qualify for Federal Pell. A Student Aid Report (FAFSA) is required.
- Federal Direct Loans- Please click here to learn more.
- Federal Work Study- Please click here to learn more.
Federal Aid Links
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid
- Federal Student Aid Links
- National Student Loan Data System (federal loan history)
- Stafford Loan Entrance Counseling (new loan borrowers)
- Stafford Loan Exit Counseling (for students who are graduating or withdrawing from school)