Eligibility For Financial Aid
Student financial aid is offered to assist in making higher education a reality for those who would be unable to attend college without financial assistance. In general, eligible students must:
- be accepted for enrollment at Thomas University
- maintain satisfactory academic progress
Different types of financial aid may have additional specific requirements. For instance, federal and state aid programs also require students to meet the following criteria:
- be a U.S. citizen or an eligible non-citizen
- be in compliance with the U.S. Selective Service System requirements
- not be in default or owe a refund on a federal or state financial aid program
- not be in violation of the Georgia Drug-Free Act or the Higher Education Act of 1965 as amended in regards to drug conviction
Your financial aid information must be completed and on file each academic year before aid is awarded. All applications for financial aid should be completed as early as possible prior to the semester you plan to attend.
The application period for most Thomas University scholarships is February 1 — June 1. Interested students should submit the appropriate scholarship application, along with any other required documents, to the Office of Financial Aid. You can find more details about these scholarships here.
Please note that changes in enrollment can affect your eligibility for grants, scholarships, and loans. Please review the information for each aid type for more information.
For assistance, please contact Financial Aid at email@example.com.
Who is Eligibile for Financial Aid??