The monthly e-newsletter for the Thomas University Alumni Association.
Sign up to receive Connections by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
TU honors outstanding alumni during Homecoming
Thomas University presented its annual alumni awards during the Homecoming Brunch held Saturday, Oct. 14, at Receptions for You in Thomasville. Participating in the event are (from left) Marvin Dawson, President of the TU Alumni Board of Governors; Felton Ivey, recipient of the Distinguished Recent Graduate Award; Dr. Debra Gresham, Assistant Professor of Social Work and award presenter; Lori Battle, Assistant Professor of Criminal Justice and award presenter; Grady D. Sanford Jr., recipient of the Distinguished Alumni Award; Miriam Jackson, TU alumna and award presenter; Brett Reichert, who accepted the Alumni Ambassador Award on behalf of his late mother, Waunell Reichert; and Dr. Andy Sheppard, TU President.
TU one of six to receive national science foundation grant
tu faculty, graduate students make presentation at georgia psc teacher leadership summit
employment opportunities for tu alumni
- Miller County Hospital will hold a job fair on Oct. 27. For more information, click here.
- AgPro is looking for staff emmbers in Accounts Payable, Accounting and Billing/Settlement. For more information, visit AgProCo.com.
other upcoming events
- Oct. 25: 2 p.m., TU Talk, "The Art of Letterpress Printing" presented by Rich Curtis, Assistant Professor of Art, Flowers Foods Executive Classroom, Smith-Bonvillian Hall. Read more.
- Oct. 27: 12 p.m., ACTU Fridays at Noon performance featuring Avis Berry, jazz singer, Balfour Chapel, Forbes Campus. Read more.
- Oct. 30-Dec. 1: Art exhibit featuring Julie Bowland, TU Art Gallery, Student Life Center, Magnolia Campus. Read more.
- Oct. 31: Science Cafe, "Sounds of the Earth: Sonification of Climate Data," 6 p.m. reception, 6:30 p.m. presentation, Flowers Foods Executive Classroom, Smith-Bonvillian Hall, Forbes Campus. Read more.
- Oct. 30-Nov. 2: Literacy Alive Scholastic Book Fair, TU Library. Read more.