Navy Education at Thomas University
Over two million Sailors have utilized the Navy’s tuition assistance program to further their professional careers. Thomas University has aligned its military tuition with the Department of Defense Voluntary Education tuition assistance rates. We offer several online degree programs that allow you to continue pursuing your degree from anywhere in the world.
Navy Tuition Assistance Process
- Receive authorization from your Command
- Complete the Higher Education Preparation Course and TA Policy and Procedures Training modules
- Conduct Counseling and Establish an Education Plan
- Additional information on the process can be found by clicking the following link https://www.navycollege.navy.mil/tuition-assistance/steps-for-tuition-assistance.htm
- Apply to Thomas University
Accelerate your degree: CREDIT BY EXAMINATION
To reduce the length of time and cost to complete a program of study, students may receive up to 30 combined hours of credit for approved courses towards a Bachelor’s degree or 15 hours towards an Associate of Arts degree through any of the following: CSC 120 Computer Applications Examination, institutional-departmental examinations, the College Level Examination Program (CLEP) subject examinations, the Defense Activity for Non-Traditional Education Support (DSST/DANTES), or the Advanced Placement (AP) program. No grades are recorded for credit by examination.
Getting Started at Thomas University
- Apply for admission to Thomas University
- Schedule a meeting with your advisor to select your courses
- Submit your transcripts for transfer review
Request your Joint Service Transcript
Thomas University will accept 64 credit hours of ACE approved military training. You can order your transcripts by accessing the following link https://jst.doded.mil/.
Official Transcripts can be sent to:
1501 Millpond Road
Thomasville, GA 31792
For questions and assistance please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us toll free at 844-862-6978