Aim High with a Degree from Thomas University
Thomas University recognizes the value of your Air Force training, and will accept and apply your entire CCAF degree towards one of our bachelor’s degree programs. We offer several degree programs that align with your Air Force Specialty Code, and customized counseling catered to your individual education needs.
- Graduates of the Community College of the Air Force can complete their undergraduate degree in 60 semester hours
- Undergraduate tuition is capped at $250 per credit hour
- Online degrees programs
- Traditional main campus graduation ceremonies
- Credit accepted from CLEP and DSST
- Regionally Accredited
Thomas University is a GEM partner with the Community College of the Air Force. Click for more information.
Thomas University is an Air Univeristy- Associate to Baccalaureate partner!
Additional Information and Resources
- Air Force Tuition Assistance
Air Force - Assistance: 877-596-5771
- Community College of the Air Force(CCAF) Transcript Process
Free online order from CCAF (NOTE: ONLY AVAILABLE IF YOU ARE ACCESSING FROM A SECURED .MIL NETWORK)
You may order an official transcript, printed and mailed to the address of your choice, using CCAF's transcript order form.
- Log into the AF Portal and further to AFVEC (Air Force Virtual Education Center) -->
-- Under Self Service click "CCAF View Progress Report"
-- In the "Transcripts" drop down click "Order a Transcript"
Official Transcripts can be sent to:
1501 Millpond Road
Thomasville, GA, 31792
For questions and assistance please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us toll free at 844-862-6978