TU Web-Based Services
Email, Blackboard, Faculty Hawklink, CAMS
Whether you're just getting started or you've been here for years, you need to know one thing:
Your TU Username and Password combination works in all four of these services.
In other words, you only need to remember ONE username and ONE password to access these four web-based services. Note that the Website is not included. You will have a separate username and password for accessing materials on the TU Website.
- To log-in to your TU email, simply go to the TU website and hover over the "Login" button that appears in the upper right corner of every page on our site. Move your mouse down the list to "Email" and log-in using your TU username and password.
- Faculty Blackboard
- To access the Faculty Blackboard, simply go to the TU website and select the purple Faculty & Staff tab on the left. You'll see the Faculty Blackboard link in the left navigation panel. Log-in using your TU username and password.
- Faculty Hawklink
- To access Faculty Hawklink you must first log in to your separate Website Account.
- Go to the TU website and hover over the "Login" button that appears in the upper right corner of every page on our site. Move your mouse down to "Website" and log-in using your Website username and password.
- Once you've logged in to the website, select the purple Faculty & Staff tab on the left.
- Then select "Click Here to access TU's Faculty & Staff Resources
- Select Faculty Hawklink Portal from the left navigation panel and log in to the Hawklink Portal using your TU username and password.
For aditional information and help with these services, see the main IT Services for Faculty and Staff page for a list of topics.