Faculty Email Support
If you are unable to log in to your Faculty & Staff TU Email account, have forgotten your password, or have been locked out of your Faculty & Staff TU Email, you should contact IT Services in one of the following ways:
1. Send an email message describing your problem to firstname.lastname@example.org and include any additional contact information, such as, your cell phone number or extension.
2. If there is no answer, please leave a voicemail message with your name, contact information, and a brief description of the problem.
3. Use TU’s IT Services online support request system hosted by NTS Networks:
To submit an online support request, open the web link https://support.ntsnetworks.com.
Login using your existing TU user name and enter 4tuHelp as the password.
After logging on, do one of the following:
- Click My Account to update contact information and change password
- Click Add a New Service Request
- Click on any existing tickets for status and updates